Understanding your life, your wealth and what you want to accomplish is how we work together.
UBS Wealth Way is an approach that incorporates three key strategies: Liquidity. Longevity. Legacy. Looking at your wealth in this way can help you explore and pursue your financial goals in the short term, long term or whatever your terms may be. Of course, there are no guarantees that you’ll achieve wealth, or any financial results. All investments have risk, including the potential of losing the whole investment. Talk to your UBS Financial Advisor about your feelings around risk.
UBS Wealth Way starts with questions and a conversation
Then, we can help you organize your financial life into three key strategies:
- Liquidity—to help provide cash flow for short-term expenses
- Longevity—for longer-term needs
- Legacy—for needs that go beyond your own
This UBS approach to wealth management can help you clearly understand where your money is—and why. The clarity it provides can help you focus on your long-term goals no matter what the markets are doing.
- Gain confidence that your money is in an appropriate strategy—when it needs to be there
- Better manage investment risk—based on your different goals and timeframes
- Take the emotion out of investing, especially when markets are volatile, with a clearer understanding of your short-term needs
Through the plan we create together, we can help you pursue what matters most—for today, tomorrow and for generations to come.